Monday, July 17, 2006

Just a few more days...

You know... in all honesty - my vacation really hasn't been that relaxing. As a matter of fact, right now I'm sitting at a Barnes & Noble connected to the net just so I can take care of a few work related things. Addison is in her stroller right next to me (she's smiling btw!) and I'm praying she stays happy long enough for me to be able to get a few things done. Today is Maggie's 6th birthday and she wanted to swim at the pool all day so Scott is with her for now and I have Addie. Tonight we're going out to celebrate her birthday and I'm going to take some photos on the beach. I can't believe my first "baby" is now six! My second baby is 4 months today. Where does the time go?

Anyway, in a few days I'll be in Chicago and I'll probably post more often if we can get a good connection in the hotel. Here's hoping! In the meantime, a few more photos of my girls!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Vacations never feel relaxing with kids :) I always feel I need a vacation from the vacation!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Maggie!! Glad you are having fun- can't wait to see you in Chicago :)

Anonymous said...

Oh G.! They're gorgeous babies! My babies are 8 & 11 so no crying over there! Happy Birthday Maggie!!!!
I can't wait to see you-a few more days!!!! Hugs & a safe trip! Jane

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to sepnd a birthday!

oh, and Addie is smiling cause Barnes and Noble is air conditioned--she's no dummy! 8*) Love her expression in that pic..it really looks like she's trying to say "Geesh Mom, it's hot out. Just take me to the bookstore and get me a latte from the coffee shop ad long as we're there!"

Melinda

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE!! LOVE YA KIDDO!! xxoo

Ging- I can relate to the whole babies getting older thing... How I am old enough to have an 11 year and now a 7 year old??? Huh??

Have fun, travel safe! Miss you!!
-tina

Unknown said...

WOW!! had to catch up on all the news...been away from a computer for five weeks...

BTW...LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new stuff!!