Thursday, May 24, 2007

Moments

You ever find those little moments in life where you capture a picture and you see more than maybe what others see? I was going through the photos from Nic's wedding and found two that I absolutely LOVE. Normally, I wouldn't pay much attention to them, but they actually had me chuckling and bursting all at the same time. My husband is a great dad. I mean that - A GREAT DAD. When I met him YEARS ago, I knew he would be. He was just very attentive and fun. Those were two traits I KNEW would equal "great dad".

Before the wedding, I wanted to snap a few shots of Scott with the girls. Of course, it turned into an all-out hair pulling event with Addison. Maggie has this gorgeous, long hair and Addie likes to grab on tight sometimes. This photo is actually one in a series where Scott is trying to hold onto Addie, hold onto Maggie's hair and Addie is going to town. Of course, I'm laughing as Maggie is hollering. (This happens ALL the time) Good thing she's a good sport about it!



This one was taken at the end of the day - Addie was tired and Scott was holding her. His girls are his absolute pride and joy. I'm sure one day Addie will love seeing this picture - I'm thinking of blowing it up and framing it in the house.



On another note, I've talked to a few of my future co-workers and am VERY excited about my new role. It's almost bittersweet because I'm going to miss so many of the people I work with now, but I love to meet new people. Good times ahead!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ging-
I love these pictures. Just love them. The first one is parenthood through and through...the second one is absolute love and adoration from a dad to his dear, sweet daughter. Those are my first impressions anyway...and yeah, I would definitely blow the second up and frame it for the house.
By the way, so glad you're excited about the new j o b. ; )
xo
t.

Anonymous said...

Precious Photos Ginger!

Tricia said...

I love the picture of all 3!!