Monday, November 14, 2005

I've been tagged!

Amazing - two blog posts in one day! :) I realized that I've been tagged by my good friend, Stacey, who owns Junkitz for a blog quiz. (Junkitz ROCKS by the way!) So, I figured I'd better fill this out before Stacey kicks my butt! LOL!

names you go by

1.Ginger

2.Mommy

2 parts of your heritage

1. Hillbilly (hey- that's what my mom says!)

2. English (maiden name was Hasty)

2 things that scare you

1. Spiders - EEK!

2. Death (it's so permanent)

2 of your everyday essentials

1. A little caffeine either in the form of chocolate or Mt. Dew (see - told you I was part hillbilly)

2. Noxema

2 things you are wearing right now

1. CKU Sweatshirt (it still fits me even though I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant)

2. My khaki pants from Motherhood that I paid an arm and a leg for.

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)

1. The Killers (LOVE me some Brandon Flowers!)

2. Green Day (Ok - so I have a thing for men with eyeliner!)

2 favorite songs (at the moment)

1. All these things I've done (Killers)

2. Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Green Day)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)

1. Trust

2. Honesty

2 truths

1. I have ugly feet

2. I think that the Blue Collar Comedy Hour is HILARIOUS! (Back to the hillbilly thing)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)

1. eyes

2. they have to be funny - ok - not physical but I have this strange attraction to Kevin James and I think it's because he's so darn funny!

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)

1. photography

2. sitting on my butt watching tv - especially 80's movies.

2 things you want really badly

1. to be a SAHM or a WAHM.

2. to have enough money that I don't have to worry about my family or how we're going to make ends meet.

2 places you want to go on vacation

1. Alaska

2. Hawaii - to visit my friend Rosemary.

2 things you want to do before you die

1. See my daughters get married

2. Spend a week on vacation alone with my husband

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick

1. I cry at sappy chick flicks. (The Notebook and Steel Magnolias are faves)

2. I hate to pump my own gas

2 things you are thinking about now

1. All of the baby gear I need to get

2. What colors are my third paper line going to be?

2 stores you shop at

1. Target

2. TJ Maxx

So, there's my answers to the blog quiz. :) I'm going to tag Heather Preckel and Barb Hogan for this one! Enjoy girls!!!

These are always so fun!!!

3 comments:

stacey said...

I would never kick your butt! I'm glad you did it, I would've maybe harassed you a bit!
stacey

Barb Hogan said...

Hey Ginger, I got tagged with this one last week by the Shabby Princess! Go read girl! Love your list. Men in eyeliner....hmmm, it's growing on me.

tina said...

you and your eyeliner boys... you crack me up!
t.