So, I spent my Saturday night at UFC 77: Hostile Territory with my amazing husband and a few friends. (All guys of course) As I was sitting there (anyone that knows me knows I am always willing to throw down - hence my love of fighting) I was thinking - "Why aren't more girls into this sport? It has EVERYTHING a girl could want. Hot men, hot men only wearing shorts and hot men wearing shorts and sweating while beating the crap out of each other." Seems like a no-brainer to me. So, I decided in an effort to share with you - my girls - WHY you should like the UFC, I have come up with the FIVE HOTTEST MEN OF THE UFC. (This is my my opinion and in no way endorsed by Dana White or anyone else other than myself)
1) Andrei Arlovski - born in Belarus, I could just imagine sweet Russian nothings coming from this guy.
2) Matt Hammill - He's a Cincinnati boy. (You know how I love my Cincy boys!) He's also hearing impaired which makes him even more remarkable. He's an Olympic wrestler and he wrestled Scott's best friend in high school. He's also not too bad to look at but his personality makes him even cuter.
He's the one on the right in the second photo.
3) Rich Franklin - Another Cincinnati boy. Just an all-around good guy. Supports the troops and looks nice while doing it.
4) Tito Ortiz - He's the Huntington Beach Bad Boy and there is a reason. Tito is tight. The only problem is that he dates Jenna Jameson which basically means I would never touch him with a 10 foot pole, but he's still nice on the eyes.
5) Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes - I had to put two guys in here because I realized after saying "Five" that I probably have more. It's a toss-up between these two. Chuck is mellow and has piercing blue eyes. Matt is a country-boy. With a nice body. Hmmm...which one do we pick?
(Chuck is the first photo and the next two are Matt Hughes)
There is a guy who's job is to "pat down" the fighters before the enter the octagon. He checks to make sure they're not "greased" (they would slip in submissions) and he pats down their shorts to make sure they 1) have on a cup and 2) no weapons. Once again - why can't a GIRL have that job. I'll apply for it.
Anyway - hopefully you get a little amusement out of this and understand WHY I totally love the UFC. Seriously - these guys are pretty hot!