Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm obsessed...



I have not been this excited about a show since Grey's season 2. We rented Dexter this weekend and I think I watched it for about 14 hours straight. Greta and I would have watched it all night if we didn't have to get up the next morning.

Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover it. I'm trying to cut things out of my budget to sub to Showtime. Sad...

I think he's also become my #2. He hasn't quite knocked Nick out of the #1 spot, but he's like 1.4. Not quite 2, maybe.

I can't wait for September 28th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i want to watch with you!! funness!!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen it but you've sparked my curiosity!

Anonymous said...

only a few more days until we can get our Dexter "fix"!
(Sunday night is just not coming soon enough. ;))