Alright - in the midst of negativity and thread pulling, I have decided that today's blog post will be about POSITIVE THINGS. Even though I am stressed to the point of wanting to pull out my hair, I have decided that I am going to take a moment and reflect on the POSITIVE things in my life right now. Besides, I'm a list maker and I like lists.
With that being said, here are the TOP 10 POSITIVE THINGS going on in Ginger's life right now as we speak. (Sort of like the David Letterman list but not as funny - or maybe as funny depending on interpretation)
1) My baby girl Maggie. I was watching her sleep this morning and I was so thankful that I have her. I sat for a second and focused on my daughter. She's so perfect. I absolutely LOVE this child and I spoil her rotten. She's my only one and by golly, I have every right to do that! (In case you're new to my blog, I have PCOS and have therefore been rendered infertile)
2) Hubby's new hot haircut. Scott has worn this goofy buzz cut thing off and on for YEARS! YEARS I tell you. He's always hot to me but I could do without that haircut on him. So, he's been growing his hair out and yesterday he got it cut by a barber instead of me with the weed-whacking clippers in the bathroom. Result - HOT HAIRCUT. Result - MEOWW!!!
3) My job. It ROCKS. I love what I do. The people I work with are great. I can wear jeans and a t-shirt to work. 'Nuff said.
4) My friends. ALL of them! They are always there for me and they are fun and crazy! They talk with all the shiznit and "get" me in all of my whacky glory.
5) My mom. She's my best friend and this morning she told me she was proud of me. Can't beat that in terms of compliments. I gotta keep my mom proud.
6) My nephew, Kris. He now lives with us and it's a chance for me to make a positive change in his life. He hasn't had the best home life and now it's my turn to show him how family should be. He's a good kid and I want to make sure he has the tools necessary to have a great life. He deserves that.
7) My dogs and cat. They drive me nuts. But, I love to cuddle with the furballs.
8) Laundry is all caught up. LOVE that! LOVE my husband! He's off of work this week and he has been cleaning the house and doing projects. He did ALL of the laundry. LOVE him!
9) Scrapbook supplies. Bought a bunch this week. Don't know when I'm going to get a chance to use them but I have them! LOL!
10) A tan. Yes - this is the darkest I've been EVER. I've spent a lot of time outside this year and got past the sunburns. (Or, am at least trying to) I've gone from porcelain to bisque. That's a HUGE step for me.
So, there you have it. :) What are your 10 positive things this week?