Wednesday, August 24, 2005

If I were not married

to the greatest man on the planet, I'd be chasing this boy...




Yes, Brandon Flowers. Sadly, I'm excited about the MTV awards just because the Killers are performing. My daughter adores them, and quite frankly, I just enjoy looking at their lead singer. Eyeliner and all...

Then, some days, I like them a bit older...




Call it pregnancy hormones or whatever, but today, I wanted to pay tribute to the other "men" in my life. I'm sure when Scott sees this, I'll get an earful (DON'T get me STARTED on Chloe, honey!) but I just had to post photos of these guys for me to look at today.

Hmmmm....... Sigh....

G

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm YEAH---I could totally see why you would want to look at THAT YUMMY EYE CANDY lol!!!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm............

Anonymous said...

oh yeah baby!!!! I had the extreme pleasure of dating a guy that looked like Dennis Quaid in college. he was a total jerk....but just a quick smile and I forgave him pretty much anything! lol! how could I resist??

hubbies have to know we look. heck, THEY look! my dh laughs at me when one of the guys that I find yummy comes on tv. he even points out when their shows/movies are on! lol!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ginger... I'm right there with ya!! LOVE the Killers and I'd never turn down an opportunity to take a gander at Dennis Quaid.
Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Dennis Q is definitely a HOTTIE! LOL

Anonymous said...

*sigh*

I love Brandon Flowers facial expressions..he is a HOTTIE!!!

Emily said...

Wow! Didnt' expect these guys when I hopped over. But thx for making a gal's day! ;D