Talked to Barb today and she told me to check out her blog. Apparently - I've been tagged and need to list 5 random things about myself. (At the end of the blog, I'll also post a photo that Barb mentioned - trust me - it's worth it!) :)
Ok - here's the five:
1) I'm the youngest of four by 17 years. My brothers are exactly 17, 18 and 19 years older than me respectively. Yes - we have the same parents - my mom just had three of us young and then a "change of lifer".
2) I love pickle juice on potato chips, french fries and grilled cheese. This was actually a trait that I picked up when pregnant with Maggie, but it just stuck with me.
3) I switched majors FOUR TIMES in college. Ended up graduating pre-law and was going to be a paralegal and work through law school. Yea - that plan worked!
4) Met my husband on a blind date. I was a waitress and his family asked me for my phone number for him. I think they regret that now. :)
5) The guy I dated for a few years in high school and my husband both share the same first and middle name: Scott Andrew. VERY WEIRD. I almost didn't date my husband because it was weird but now I never really think about it except for these things where you have to list random things about yourself. I just figured it's too odd not to list.
So, here's to Barb, who tagged me. Now, I'm going to tag Heather Preckel. :) Here you go Heather!
Oh, and let me tell you what else Barb called to tell me. She mentioned Tom Brady on the cover of GQ. I'm not much of a Tom Brady fan or a Pats fan for that matter, but I might have to pay more attention to football this year.
I'm quickly going to become the "EYE CANDY" blog, aren't I?
PS - Scott - you're still the hottest one to me sweetie!