Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Scott turned 30

on Saturday. We had a nice dinner with some friends and that was about it for celebrating. I just can't believe he's 30! When I met him, he was 19 - we were just kids. Now, we're these married "adults" and sometimes I still feel like we're the kids. What's so great about him is that he's funny, a total hottie, and the best dad. (Even when we argue over how to discipline Maggie)

What's awful is that I forgot to bring my camera and therefore didn't get ANY pictures! I could stick my head in the mud over that one. Ever since I became pregnant, it's like all the wiring in my brain doesn't quite function. I forgot to bring my camera to events, I haven't had any scrappin' mojo, and I'm lucky to know which day of the week it is. LOL! Oh well...it's all worth it.

On another note, Friday night I went scrapping with some friends. It was the first time that I've been to a crop (where I wasn't working) in over a year. It felt so good to just hang out, laugh with the girls, work on some stuff and relax. We promised to do it monthly so I hope we stick to it. There is a group of about 6 of us - me, Barb, Jamie, Tina, Kim, and Chris. It was a great time!!!

That's about all. I feel like I should always say something sensational in my blog but truthfully - my life is pretty boring right now. We're gearing up for Memory Trends and that's consuming most of my attention as well as CKU Stamford. I'll be glad to have a break for a while. I'm not going to be doing CKU's for some time due to the baby, etc. That'll be a nice change of pace.

8 comments:

eddyharolds5684 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Tina said...

Happy 30th Scott!! That's awesome that you have known each other since you were both sooo young...
aaaww... ; )
Can't wait for Vegas!! : )
T.

Barb Hogan said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Scott!
We did have a GREAT time cropping (well, some of us didn't get anything done but still was fun!).
Have a great time at Memory Trends, remember your groupies are back here in Cincinnati!!!

scrapinscott said...

Hey Gin,
I have been lurking around your blog for a while but never say anything...thought I would just say Hi!

Have fun at MT!
Scott
AKA: PeaMale, ScrapinScott

Katy said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!

Hope all is well Ginger!!! I'm moving home when I graduate for sure....Dec 17th!

Emily said...

Be sure to tell Scott "Happy bday" from me, too! I'm sure he had a blast of a day (especially since he's a hottie, right? :D

Emily

Enlargement said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about groups.msn.com scrapbooking site. It pretty much covers groups.msn.com scrapbooking site and other similar topics available.