Monday, October 24, 2005

Brrrr.....

Ok - it's cold here in Cincinnati. When I say cold, I mean COLD! We pretty much SKIPPED over fall weather. (blah!) We've gone from high temps and shorts to freezing temps and down jackets. With that being said, Scott and I had this bright idea of taking Maggie to her first rock concert a month or two ago. 3 Doors Down was coming to Riverbend (in case you're not familiar with Cincinnati, Riverbend is exactly that - a stage next to the river!) and the tickets were pretty affordable, so we decided to make this her first concert. Besides they're a rockin' band!



But, it's going to be about 40 degrees this evening. YIKES! So, I guess Maggie won't get to hear much of the concert since I'll have her bundled like Ralphie in A Christmas Story. But, I'm hoping for a fun evening! Maybe we'll miraculously get a heat wave between now and 7:30. Ya think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuumm.. yeah, about this cold weather, could we get some fall weather back?? It's too early for down coats and gloves especially at soccer games!
Have a great time at the concert, bundle up and have a blast!!
T.

Katy said...

Have a blast tonight! I wish I could be at that concert!!! At least let her hear some of it ;)

Anonymous said...

I saw 3 Doors Down with my 4 year old (5 years ago...where has time gone??). they opened for Tesla. the show ROCKED!! I would love to see them again. how did it go for you guys?