My niece sent me this one. Who in the world cares to know that much stuff? Anyway - since I'm a dork that likes quizzes (too bad it's not on a scantron) here you go! By the way - I noticed a bunch of numbers missing....Oh well...
200. My middle name is: Elizabeth
199. I was born on: June 27th
198. Your sign: Cancer (can't you look that up based on my birthday?)
197. My cell phone company: Verizon - are you in?
196. My eye color: Hazel
195. My shoe size is: 10 - that's right - I have BOATS for feet!
194. My ring size is: 8?
193. My height is: 5'9
192. I am allergic to: exercise
191. I was born in: Good Sam
190. I live in: the ghetto
189. The last book I read: 52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Elsie Flanningan
188. My bed is: not big enough - I wish I had room for a King
187. One thing I know for sure about the opposite sex: Heck...I have NO idea
186. I am glad I'm my sex because: women rule the world!
179. My favorite Holiday is: Halloween
178. The perfect kiss is: from Scott
177. The last three cd's I bought are: Nick Lachey, Dixie Chicks (didn't care for it as much) and Booty Shakin' Hits (At Target)
176. Last song that made me cry was: Five for Fighting - 100 Years
172. My most treasured possessions are: Maggie & Addison
170. What did you do last night?: Went to Applebees with Scott
167. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): Burn, then go back to pale white
I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In
143. Santa? Not in the literal since but believe in giving
142. Love at first sight? Have you SEEN Nick Lachey?
141. Luck? Yes
140. Fate? Yep - how I met Scott was PURE fate!
138. Aliens? Actually - I do think there is something out there
137. Heaven? Yes!
136. Hell? Yes - but I don't like to talk about it - scary place!
135. Ghosts? Yes- but I don't want to see one. Ever seen a grown woman tinkle herself? I'm petrified of that stuff!
134. Horoscopes? Eh...I enjoy reading them.
133. Soulmates? Of course!
Which is Better?
129. Hugs or Kisses: In Hershey land - Kisses. In real life - depends on who it's coming from. :)
126. Red heads or Dark Brown hair: Well...DUH! I'm a red-head most of the time.
125. Blondes or Brunettes: I don't care
124. Hot or cold: Neither - I have about a 3 degree window where I'm comfortable and that's what I like.
123. Summer or winter: Fall
122. Coffee or tea: Neither - water all the way
121. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate or vanilla covered in chocolate
120. Night or Day: Night
119. Oranges or Apples: Neither - I don't like to taint my junk food with healthy things.
118. Curly or Straight hair: I keep mine straight right now
First Thing That Comes To Mind
115. Backstabbers: I think of high school
114. Parents: Mine were AWESOME
110. School: I was the geek that enjoyed it
Last time I
103. Showered: this morning - goodness, isn't this personal?
102. Last time I hugged someone: this morning
101. Saw someone I haven't seen in a while: probably last week
90. Who's the ditziest person I know: Oh goodness...I know a lot of them.
89. Who makes me laugh the most: Scott or Laura
87. One thing I'm mad about right now is: all the hate in the world. Come on people - we're all human!
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: Hoodwinked. I fell asleep.
82. The thing I don't understand is: how the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: I guess
76. This summer I am: traveling more than I'd like to
75. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my kids
74. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: raising our kids with Scott
72. Today: has been a long day
70. Next Week: got a lot to do
71. Next Summer: there is another trade show...
67. People call me: Ginger, Ging, Gin-Dog, G, etc.
62. The person who knows the most about me is: Scott
61. The person that can read me the best is: Scott
60. The most difficult thing to do is: Say goodbye to a loved one forever
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: once and I SWEAR it wasn't me they clocked!
53. The one person who i can't hide things from: my mom
51. Right now I am talking to: nobody
48. I work at: Imagination Project
47. I have these pets: None - had to get rid of them due to Maggie's allergies
45. The worst sound in the world: car crash
35. Florida or hawaii: Neither...I prefer relaxing in the south.
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: jeans
32. My favorite sport to watch is: football
31. Last time I cried: I'm always crying over something
27. Last person who hurt you: feelings wise? Probably some stupid stranger...
22. The all-time best movie is: The Wedding Singer (Ok - it's probably a sappy movie but I like movies that make me laugh more than ones that make me cry - I already cry too much)
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: my girls
20. the all-time best person you know is: Scott and My mom
19. The most annoying thing ever is: I've got a list
18. The most annoying person you know is: got a list for that, too!
17. I lose all respect for people who: are dishonest, whether it be lying, stealing or cheating. It's just WRONG
16. The movies I have cried at are: The Notebook, The Green Mile, The Color Purple, Steel Magnolias, the list goes on and on.
15. Closest friends Names: I have a bunch of tight friends!
14. tv show ur watching? No tv here. :( But if I had a choice - GREY'S ANATOMY
13. Favorite web site: ebay
12. I want to be: financially stable
11. Something you want most?: my family to be safe
10. My favorite phrase: seriously...
9. My room is: lavendar
8. My favorite celebrities are: Nick Lachey, Nick Lachey and Nick Lachey
7. The hottest celebrity is: Nick Lachey - if you don't know who he is - see above
6. Your strongest physical feature is: I don't have one.
5. My weakness is: chocolate
4. If you could be anyone in the world, who would it be? Me...just with some tweaks. :)
2. I filled out 200 questions because? My niece sent it to me and there weren't 200 questions - what's up with that?
1. What do you want? Security
WOW! Well...that's intense. LOL!