No - this isn't an ode to the "King" (although the BK commercials crack me up ever since Big Buckin' Chicken), but rather something I got off of Barb's blog. It's all about having things YOUR way. Or, MY way in this case. It says to list 10 things you have to have your way. Scott would probably tell you my list is longer than 10, but here are the ones that are top of mind.
1) My pants have to be folded over on a plastic hanger. I CANNOT have them folded in a drawer.
2) My closet cannot have ANY wire hangers. I think Mommie Dearest really did it in for me. If a wire hanger finds its way into my house, I throw it away immediately. (However, I'm considering switching to wood hangers)
3) I cannot have a smudge on my glasses. They have to be spotless. I clean them constantly.
4) Gotta have Heinz ketchup. No other ketchup. Just Heinz.
5) I refuse to call embellishments "embellies". I know a lot of people use that term but I can't. It just goes right through me. I don't know why.
6) My pens have to be fine point. I prefer an RSVP by Pentel Fine Point Pen in black or blue ink, but I'll settle for a Bic 4 color pen in fine point. I like my pens fat and fine. (hey - kinda like me!)
7) I don't want any nuts in my chocolate or brownies. I want my food plain. No nuts. As for hamburgers, etc., I want those plain, too. I don't like mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc. on ANYTHING.
8) I always order my drinks without ice. It waters down sodas and I don't like cold drinks - I actually prefer them room temp.
9) I prefer drinking out of plastic as opposed to glass. If I'm at home, I always use the plastic cups. I also rinse out every cup before using it.
10) When I'm driving long distances, I won't use cruise control. My husband won't go anywhere without it. He thinks it's crazy that I don't use it but I don't like the idea of not having total "control" in the car. He's trying to get me to use it, but it's a long battle.
That's it - I'm neurotic. There are all of my "have it my way" things. Do you have anything that has to be your way?