I love being tagged. I'm such a geek - I love little trivia type things on my blog. :) This one is from Stacey Panassidi from Junkitz. I just adore that girl! (By the way Stac - if you read this - I eat my Kit Kats the EXACT SAME WAY! Co-workers make fun of me for that!)
Anyway - I need to post six quirky things about me. Here goes:
1) I hate eggs. I won't let them even touch my plate or any utensils that I use. If Scott fries an egg in the house, I have to leave the room - or leave period. I can't stand the smell of cooked eggs. They make me gag. If he makes eggs and other breakfast items, he has to use different utensils for each or I freak out. Eggs are foul!
2) I have Ariel from The Little Mermaid tattooed on my back. When I was 21, I was a HUGE collector of memorabilia from the movie and had her tattooed on my lower back during spring break. My mom cried. I thought I was cool. Now - I threaten Maggie that if she ever gets a tattoo, she'll have me to deal with. Funny how things change. (By the way, I have three tats total. Sorry mom!)
3) I went to college on a full-ride scholoarship. It was actually a combination of various scholarships and one of them was from the American Federation of Riders. (i.e. Bikers) They were the most generous, sweetest group of people you'd ever meet. They paid towards four years of my tuition. I gave my acceptance speech in a bar. (I'm not kidding!)
4) Snack size Hershey Bars are my favorite candy on the planet. When I was a kid, I would trade everything else I owned at Halloween for those. Still do. Maggie knows when she trick or treats, the Hershey's are for me. Plain ones. No nuts. Has to be snack size. No other size is the same.
5) When you talk to me, you might pick up an accent, but if you hear me talk to my mom, you would think I lived in the holler down in Kentucky. Everyone tells me that when she calls, my voice completely changes and I revert back to my roots. I swear we have our own language.
6) I have driven more cars than years I've been driving. We used to like to trade in all the time. Here's my list of cars since turning 16: 1985 Chevy Celebrity Eurosport, 1988 Dodge Dakota, 1992 Dodge Dynasty, 1990 Chevy Cavalier, 1996 Pontiac Sunfire, 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (what Scott drove when we met), 1998 Honda Civic (we owned TWO of these), 1999 Honda CR-V, 1999 Ford Ranger, 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2001 Toyota Tundra, 2002 Toyota Camry, 2002 Mazda 626 (which we still have), 2003 Land Rover Discovery, 2005 Mazda Tribute (I still have this, too). (16 total)
I have more quirks, but I don't want you to think I'm a complete weird-o. Now I'm going to tag two of my good friends: Barb Hogan and Heather Preckel! Enjoy girls!