Monday, March 05, 2007

I honestly don't have a lot to say

Ok - so this morning after my 6th e-mail of people wondering when I'm going to update my blog, I decided that I better put something on here. The truth is - I don't have a lot to say right now. Or - maybe the things that I DO have to say, I can't. That's probably a more accurate statement.

BUT - I did find something really cool this weekend. Scott's cousin has the Nintendo Wii. Ok - I'm not one for video games but this thing is FLIPPIN' SWEET! We bowled, played tennis, etc., all with these motion sensors. I even KO'd a guy in the first 20 seconds of the first round during boxing. (I LOVE to box!)



According to Dave Ramsey (because I follow his plan pretty religiously these days), I need to save for one, so the Wii was added to my savings list. Besides, they're not out in stores, yet, anyway. In the interim, I'll probably go to the gym and try to find someone to box me. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I say about this post is that Dave Ramsey ROCKS! He knows how to manage money and his book is like our bible. Seriously.
Thanks for updating girl.
xo
T.

Anonymous said...

You failed to mention that when you did the age test thing, that they scored you at an 80 year old person. I'll give you credit, you beat me at bowling. Not too bad for an 80 year old.

Anonymous said...

I tryed the Wii at a friend's house this past weekend. We did a car race, golfed, boxed & baseball. It was a really good workout.

BTW, I signed up for Scraps so I'll see ya then.