It's Monday - and I feel like udder crap. I started getting a migraine last night. I NEVER have those, so I have no idea why I'm getting one. But, I've had it all night and today. I'm sitting at work (finishing up my lunch hour) and I've already taken four tylenol today. (I can't take ibuprofen - allergic to it) My stomach is also bothering me. It's like my body is worn out or something. Anyway - this post is more whining than anything. Sorry for that. I just want to go home and take a nap, but I have to push through the next four hours.
I found out that my e-mail button isn't set up for my new e-mail. Duh... Sorry about that. So - I'm fixing that today.
Let's see - I need to make this post at least halfway interesting. Oh - before I forget - thank you everyone for your support about our vacation. It's definitely tense around the Rohlfs household. Actually, not ours, but when we're around the ILs. Anyway - hopefully some resolution comes out of everything. Who knows...
Back to halfway interesting. I'm one of those "list" type people, so I think I'll list 10 of my guilty pleasure songs on my iPod. Here goes:
1) White Lines - Don't remember off hand who sings it. Grandmaster Flash? Freeze...Rock!
2) Around the Way Girl - LL Cool J. Need some bamboo earrings...
3) If You Go Away - NKOTB. That's right - New Kids on the Block when they dropped the "kids" thing and went with an acronym. Circa 1994.
4) Say You Say Me - Lionel Richie. LOVE me some Lionel.
5) This is How We Do It - Montel Jordan. Wasn't this his only song? 1 hit wonder.
6) Islands In the Stream - Dolly and Kenny. That's right. I like Dolly and Kenny. LOVE them together. Grew up to hillbilly country and ghetto music. Talk about a mix.
7) John Deere Green - Joe Diffie. Refer to above post. I can't explain it.
8) Forever - Kiss. Just some good 80's hair band love songs. Gotta love hair band love songs. My iPod is full of them. Don't make me break out singing "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue.
9) White & Nerdy - Weird Al. This song is HILARIOUS. Rollin'...In my Segway...
10) Your Baby Never Looked Good In Blue - Expose. Come on. Every high school girl cried to this song. Admit it. You played it over and over and cried. No? Just me???
Alright - that's my guilty pleasure iTune list. I've got a lot more but I don't want you to think my taste in music COMPLETELY sucks.
I would post a photo but I don't have any here at work. Sorry 'bout that.