Friday, December 21, 2007

Bringing it home to Cincinnati!

All I have to say is that I held my breath as they announced the winner last night. I never get into reality shows. Truthfully, I hate them. I can't stand Survivor, I only watch American Idol when they have the REALLY bad auditions and I haven't watched Dancin' with the Stars since Drew Lachey. But, this week - I was all about Clash of the Choirs.

I'm so happy for Nick and his choir! One of the girls I work with knows two members and I've been privvy to some of the e-mails from them describing their experience. It's good to know that Nick is a good guy in "real" life and not just on TV. Plus, Children's Hospital is such a wonderful charity - Maggie spent three days there in 2005 and I could not have asked for a better experience.



So, GO TEAM LACHEY! Cincinnati is proud!

On a side note, I need to take this time to acknowledge my wonderful husband who has put up with my Nick addiction this week (begrudgingly most of the time) and I wanted to post a photo of HIS woman so that you all know he has his own list of celebrities. (Kind of like Ross and Rachel) His is Reese Witherspoon - at least it's not Jessica Simpson.

1 comment:

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Since Cincy claims part of KY, can I claim some of Nick?? lol I love him too, Ginger :)