First off - reasons why I can barely function this morning and need to get a Mountain Dew but due to my new diet, I'm not drinking soda, so here I sit with toothpicks holding my eyelids open. (and doing run-on sentences)
1) Addison has a cold. Poor peanut. :(
2) I have an ear infection.
3) Maggie's allergies are worse - she's been coughing, runny nose, etc.
4) Addison pukes all over herself right as she was getting ready to go to bed for the night. Has to be re-bathed, re-fed, etc.
5) My new diet has caused me to run to the bathroom 3 times a night. (Nothing like the initial water weight loss)
6) Maggie wakes up in the middle of the night sobbing because her throat hurts. She wakes up at 2:00, 3:23, 4:15, etc.
Today I've made three doctors appointments and have already taken more Advil than is medically feasible. I think combined this week, Scott and I have managed 7 hours of sleep. This weekend is National Scrapbook Day and I've got a full schedule. I'm planning on sleeping Sunday.
Now - for the good news. I have RAK winners! Yes - more than one! I picked three, so here they are:
I have a very secure system of writing names down on torn pieces of paper, throwing them into a lunch pail and drawing them out. Results were kept secret until I wrote them in the blog.
For the winners, please e-mail me your addresses at email@example.com. Please don't send me messages about Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, etc. I get plenty of those and the last time I checked - I didn't have the equipment to require those medications.
Oh - and regarding my Ziggy Zaggy thing - it was from The Man Show. My husband watches it on G4 at night and for some sick reason, I think it's hilarious. Totally un-PC and meant to tick women off, but I find it more amusing than anything. Probably because I grew up with three brothers - nothing is sacred. Those of you who guessed right got an extra entry!
And, before I do my Jessica Simpson rant (oh and it's coming!), here is the MAIN reason why she's a goofball
WHY would you divorce this?????