Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey jerk...use your name!



Ok - just had to say something quickly. I got another anonymous post this morning and do you know what cracks me up? People do not have the testicular fortitude to use their name so that I can address them directly.

Apparently, this person is bent out of shape that I watch Dexter, yet have issues with Abortion. Hmmm...let's see... Abortion is real. Dexter is a TV Show. I am thinking it's a bit different. Plus, if you WATCHED Dexter, you would see that there is a plot, a premise and great writing. It was not nominated for an Emmy for no reason. It also does not mean that society is going to hell in a handbasket.



I guess my point is this - either grow a set or shut up. Plain and simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Ginger. I agree with you 100%. Why leave a comment and not your name? If you believe in what you have to say, you sholdn't be afraid to say who you are.
Grow up.
Signed-
Tina in Mason, Ohio
McCain/Palin 2008!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey JErk,,,,what kind of a blog are you running here?? What kind of a comment is hey jerk???? Speaking of growing up,,hello!!!!Either you have a political/TV show review blog or a crafting blog and when you start integrating political comments or stating your views about an absurd, grotesque
TV show of COURSE you open yourself up to receive all kinds of comments other than crafting comments such as oh lovely artwork ,,,,blah, blah, blah...
What does it matter if someone uses their name or not....ok call me Suzi, Wendy, Olga,,,take your pick. I could say I am Freddie from Akron, Ohio....would that make you feel better? Everyone on the internet is actually always anonymous...how do you know that this Tina person in Mason, Ohio is really Tina....you know what I mean. No one is afraid to give a name, take your pick ,, but you really should make a decision as to what kind of blog you want to run here. If it makes you feel any better I am not a regular on your blog,,,I stumbled onto your blog through some other crafting blog and when I saw your comments about abortion and Dexter it did not make any sense to me. If you don´t want anyone to leave comments about what you talk about then don´t open up such topics and stick to your crafting....it´s as simple as that isn´t it.
Suzi in Akron, Ohio

Jenny B in Indy said...

You go girl!!
It's YOUR blog, you have every right to post whatever you want on it :)