Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey Suzi, guess what?

This blog is not for you. This blog is for me and my friends. Sorry you stumbled upon it and sorry that you can't see the difference between something real and a fictional television show. Telling me what I should and should not post is a bit pretentious, don't you think? I never claimed it was a craft blog. Still don't. It's MY blog and I'm free to say what I want.

To answer your question - I DO know Tina and 99% of those that post comments. They are friends and they come here to keep up with what is going on with me. I guess because I don't randomly post anonymous comments without signing my name and using my e-mail, I expect the same courtesy. Silly me...

Oh - and using the word "jerk"... well, that was just me being nice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you Ginger. This is YOUR blog, not Suzi's, and you can run it as you want.