Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I am now addicted

to orange. I am in LOVE with my orange living room. At first I was hesitant. I kept visualizing orange barrels on I-75 or Home Depot buckets. But, I really like it! We have the curtains hanging and some of the furniture reorganized. My mom bought me these gorgeous coral pillows and they are perfect for the room. I've been heading out to stores all week to see what accessories I can purchase to decorate it. So far I haven't found much but I'm on a wicked hunt. I'm sure that TJ Maxx will get more stuff in. The other day I found this awesome orange leather picture frame and of course I had to have it. It's gorgeous!

Oh, and in case nobody saw it - or if you did, my DIY episode aired on Monday night. I of course looked hideous and that was one of the reasons why I decided to diet. I inevitably inherited my mother's double chin and I'm trying to figure out how to either 1) Mask it or 2) Get rid of it altogether. My cousin and I often joke that we should submit for "The Swan" but you have to be gone for 6 months and I can't take 6 months off of work. LOL! Besides, I'd miss Scott and Maggie too much.

Tonight we're taking our Beagle to be spayed. Poor thing. Plus, she was born with a hernia so they're going to examine her before the surgery and see if they can correct it while they are doing the spaying. She's six months old and so hyper, so I worry about her opening up her stitches when she returns, but I also hope that the spaying will calm her down. A lot of people say that it helps. She's such a cute dog and so loving. She follows me around the house all the time. Last night some neighbors came by to pet her and she would only follow me around the yard. She doesn't even play with Scott as much. I guess because I pick her up and carry her around like a baby. Yes people - I'm a dog person. LOL!

No comments: