Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back from LAS and FINALLY up and moving

If any of you ran into me at Memory Trends, you know that I was fighting a nasty cold/Vegas Throat/Goodness knows what. It started pretty much the day after we arrived and it progressively got worse until I went to the doctor literally hours after landing back in Cincinnati. The verdict: double ear infection and respiratory infection. It's been a fun few days. Nothing like lying in bed in a fetal position with the covers over your head. That was me for the past four days. So, if you haven't heard from me, now you know why!

But, I'm trying to make this a positive blog post, so I'll touch on a few things. Got some great photos from Jane Hasty (I'll link her to the side of my blog!) from the show. She's so fun! Jane and Laura were my roomies and we had a good time. They even put up with my hacking in the middle of the night. I love ya girls!



Sickies aside, we had a great time in Vegas. The team was AWESOME! Everyone got along and we all sang cumbaya at the end. Ok, so I'm being sarcastic about the last part but we all had a great time! The girls were awesome! I think the funniest thing on the planet is Dana Newsom doing this scream every time Jane did her "boo". It was either that, or Me, Greta, Sherry and Jane sharing a nickel slot machine. Talk about sad. That's 1.25 cents each. I know...pathetic. But, fun...

Here's a bunch of us at the booth. I think this is at about 8:00 in the morning, which after a night in Vegas translates into "Who the *(*& decided we needed to be here early?"



The best thing was when I returned, Addison was jabbering. She says "ma, ma, ma, ma, ma" quite a bit. That's how she gets my attention. She also does "Ba, ba, bab", which sometimes sounds like "Bad, bad, baby". LOL! She's so cute! Plus, Maggie is doing GREAT at her Tae Kwon Do. She was showing me her new form and she's really starting to pop her moves. And, she lost another tooth. The tooth fairy is going to be broke soon if she keeps it up like this.

Then, there's Grey's Anatomy. I haven't done my usual analyzation of the show so far this season. Why? Because I have a lot of thoughts about it. Most of them revolve around Derek and his new persona of being a total jerk wad. I figure one day I'll snap and have to overanalyze one of the episodes, but I haven't quite got there, yet. Thursday's episode left me with this one thought: Meredith - you are STUPID. 'Nuff said.

Back to work. Deadlines loom and I'm not in the mood to think about things today. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOO!!! OMG-I am laughing so hard! Always bringing up the good times huh G? I had a blast! I cannot wait to do it again! Seriously! Love you ALL! Glad you're feeling better! Hugs, Jane

Jamie said...

Glad to hear that all went well, great photos

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that you've been so sick! Yuck! Glad you managed to have some fun times in Vegas anyway! :)

Celia said...

Oh I love the photos!!! Looks like you all had an awesome time!!:D