Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm a total slacker

And I admit it. If you read my blog, THANK YOU. I'm sorry that I'm such a schmutz and never post to it anymore. I just worry that I don't have anything interesting to say at this point. My life is pretty much that - just life. Nothing out of the ordinary. Although, I DID milk a goat last week. I know it's random, but that was about the most exciting thing to happen. And, it wasn't very exciting at all. It was a bit odd, and involved a lot of hand-sanitizer. I went with Maggie on her field trip to a farm where the rest of us adults were laughing at the sexual inuendos the poor tour guide seemed to have every five minutes. She was explaining farm life. We adults were laughing like Beavis and Butthead.

Anyway - I did manage to get some fun photos. Here's Maggie milking the goat. The guide had all the kids do it and most of us adults.



We had a good time, even if it was raining. When I got home, I snapped some shots of Addison. Here she is sitting up and jabbering at me. Her new favorite thing is talking.



We also did the pumpkin farm this weekend but I haven't uploaded those photos. I'll get to them. Scott always yells at me for being lazy in that department. Heck - I tell him that I'm lazy in all departments, not just that one. Ha ha! Oh well...

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I always read your blog, just don't usually post! You crack me up all the time... And on the topic of the farm talks... I have been to MANY of those field trips! Too funny!

Jamie said...

milking a goat, too funny, great photos as always and happy to see you update again, lol.:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update G...it's about time. ; ) I'm still waiting for your entry about Gray's Anatomy... still waiting.. hint hint....
Okay, totally laughing about your farm field trip. I know my girl from Reading does not milk goats.. period.
Love ya- love your blog.
T.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Cute G!

Anonymous said...

Addison looks so much like you in that photo. She is a doll! So, when are you going to be doing a class around here? Woudl you feel bad about doing one at the other store in Lexington? 8*) Melinda

Theresa said...

i would probably have been just as bad on the farm tour -- my asst. principal was pushing a cart down the hall the other day when someone commented to him about needing help -- his response? "I just need a good, strong boy..." Yeah... it was definitely innapropriate laughter time....