Saturday, December 31, 2005

Gotta love a good deal

Ok - so I got this awesome gift card for Christmas to Target. I had planned on saving it to buy baby stuff - I was very, VERY stubborn about it. Scott even tried to talk me into buying an MP3 player with it but I held on and I'm glad. Today we went to a different Target and I found some great baby items on clearance. When I say great - I mean AWESOME!!!

First off - got our swing.



Got a killer deal on it! Almost half the price! Then I found the exersaucer that we registered for and it was half price, too! So, I was able to get both for less than what one would cost. Talk about excited! We almost bought our high-chair, too, but the box was open and we were worried that there might be parts missing. I'm going to be heading to some more Targets in the area to see what they have. :) I still have some money on the gift card plus some cash that Scott's grandparents gave us, so I'm waiting to see if the high chair is at another store. I guess it's sad when you get overly excited over baby gear deals. LOL!

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve everyone! We're heading over to my cousin's to play Tripoley and eat chocolate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Ginger!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Ging!! I love that swing! It is way too cute!!!
Ya gotta LOVE Target!!
Good for you! I'm happy that you found some things you needed!!
XO
Tina

Anonymous said...

Glad you found some awesome deals but you better leave some stuff for us to buy! Ha! Happy New Year Ginger!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Christine Traversa

ps. congrats on the great deals!