Friday, June 03, 2005

Good Day Sunshine

I'm in a good mood this morning. Not sure why - maybe because it's Friday. In any event, I'll take the positive feeling. Makes me want to accomplish a ton of things today (which goodness knows I need to!).

I haven't thought about the reality show much. Still trying to avoid that. My friend told me the other day that she wouldn't be happy about it, either. The first time someone agreed with me. LOL! Everyone else thinks it would be totally cool to be on television. I'm not a reality TV person, which is the irony of all of this. But, I'm hopeful that maybe my few minutes on TV won't be so bad. Maybe I'll be funny like the producers claimed I was. Maybe I won't look as horrible as I thought I did. The whole day was a blur after we found out that it was a show. I just wish I could see the episode before the rest of the nation. Ooops - I said I haven't thought about it much. Guess I was wrong! LOL!

My plan this weekend is to work on my scrapbook room. My nephew will be moving in with us next week. I get to be the "parent" of a teenager again. (My other nephew lived with me from the time he was 18 - 20.) Maggie is excited claiming that she's getting another brother.

Well, better get ready and get to work. Got lots to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dh laughed when he saw a promo for that show. I told him not to laugh and relayed your story to him. HE is upset for you! he doesn't understand (and neither do I) why you don't have any rights about appearing on tv.

Carrie C said...

Can't wait to see you! Are you going to be at CHA? I'm thinking about going if I can get my 3 Scrappy Boys DT comrade Sherry to come with me. I don't want to drive to Chicago on my own and I highly doubt DH would want to come. LOL!

Patricia Hannigan said...

Hey, this is the USA. Any opportunity to be on TV - in any situation - is good. Like... not to be missed. I'm sure you'll be able to make it work for you, and if you were really outrageous, or funny, or even pathetic, you better get an agent.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I felt compelled to comment -- I feel
bad that this was done to you --
I totally understand why you're
dreading the televised segment.
Got my fingers crossed for you.