Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Not enough hours

in the day! Last night, I went to bed around 9:30! I fell asleep on the couch and just could not wake up. I managed to make it to my bed, but I was so worn out that I don't remember much else. Even this morning I'm tired.

I had all of these plans to get a ton of stuff done last night and I slept the evening away. Tonight I'll have a lot of catch-up to do. My nephew has started moving his stuff in. He loaded all of his boxes into the garage and I believe today is the last day in their old house. I feel sorry for him. That house is all he knows. He's lived there his entire life. But, I think Scott and I can provide a better home for him anyway. I did the same thing for his brother a few years ago, and he's doing great now. So, I'm praying for the same outcome.

Speaking of not enough hours, I have so many things to finalize for CHA. I'm starting to get a little nervous. All of the paper is done. As a matter of fact, we just released a pre-CHA mini-collection yesterday and that will ship in less than 2 weeks. The new papers for the show are done and will be ready ahead of schedule. It's the embellishments that are worrying me. Oh well...all in due time.

Plus, I have the yard sale this weekend. I've already placed the ad, so there is no turning back. LOL! I just hope I'm able to sell a bunch of stuff and clear out my clutter. (I'm such an organized living freak!) LOL!

To Tuesdays!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh. my.

just had to run over to the imagination project site and peek. LOVE THEM!