Sunday, June 26, 2005

If I don't get to scrapbook soon...

I'm going to BURST! Literally get mad and burst. I have not been able to sit down and scrap for probably two months and it's starting to take it's toll on me. I'm starting to get frustrated with backed-up supplies sitting there calling my name. That's what I asked for - a day of scrapbooking for my birthday. Well, that's tomorrow, so I can kiss that one goodbye. Of course, Scott said we could do it next week. He's working this weekend (OT - God love him - he works 24/7) but I wanted to do it TODAY!

I cleaned the house all day yesterday with the anticipation that I could scrap today. No dice. Fortunately, family is in town, so I'm going to go visit them instead of sitting her pouting about my lost day. LOL! Maggie will enjoy that. (Oh, in case you're wondering - my day included him taking Maggie out for the day. My baby girl LOVES to "help" mommy when she scraps and sometimes her help messes up pages. LOL!)

SO, I'm looking forward to next weekend. Maybe...possibly...I might get to scrap....


NEED...TO....SCRAP....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger- I feel your pain! I too want to scrap but it seems that something else ALWAYS takes priority over my beloved hobby, obsession, whatever you want to call it. I have new Wild Asparagus paper just waiting patiently to be put to use....when Oh when?? Hopefully this week!!
Happy Birthday chickie!!
Tina

Emily said...

Did you write that comment or was it me? I've been sooo busy with everything else that scrapping just hasn't happened much. I have done 2 CJs lately but since those aren't my albums, I don't really consider it scrapping. I have to do it FOR ME! and I haven't. I NEED to do it FOR ME!