So, I saw this on Ali's blog. I didn't get tagged, but I thought it would be cool to do anyway since I don't really have anything to write about. My life right now consists of baby prep, CHA prep, keeping my 5 year old happy and watching my niece's baby. Oh - and hanging out with my ever-so-hot husband, Scottie 2 Hottie. (Sweetie - I didn't mean all that stuff I said about Nick Lachey last night... I promise!) LOL! So, instead of boring you with those details, I thought I'd do the question and answer thing. Besides - the geek in me likes "tests".
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1) Waitress - I believe everyone should have to do it. That way, you learn why some servers are bad or having a bad day or why your food might be late, etc. Sometimes it's the kitchen's fault.
2) Administrator - Not a bad gig. Less stress. :)
3) Marketing Specialist - that was fun but too many hours!
4) Creative Director - What I do now. Fun, stressful, too many hours and not a bad gig. See a pattern here?
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1) Sixteen Candles - Yes - that's right. I'm all about Farmer Ted!
2) Steel Magnolias - I can't even tawlk about it. Sniff!
3) The Wedding Singer - "Thank you Freddy Krueger. Now, go back to the boiler room."
4) Meet the Parents - Pamela Martha Focker. Come on - that's some funny stuff!
Four places you have lived:
Cincinnati, Ohio - why would I want to live anywhere else? Seriously....
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) My Name is Earl - Jamie Pressley cracks me up. Of course, it helps to have family members that relate.
2) Friends Reruns - I refuse to give the show up. I spent 10 years watching it.
3) Grey's Anatomy - Patrick Dempsey. Need I say more? I told Maggie to marry the geek growing up because he becomes the hot doctor later on.
4) Desperate Housewives - I really wanna see Gabby smack down the nun. I'm so bad!
Four places you have been on vacation:
1) Boston, MA
2) Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater, FL
3) Orlando - Disney (did the cruise)
4) Sedona, AZ
Four websites I visit daily:
1) www.rockymountainhobbies.com - BEST deals on scrapping stuff!
2) www.twopeasinabucket.com - because that's where all the industry scoop is.
3) www.msn.com - gotta stay up on my celeb gossip
4) www.target.com - what did I do before Target?
Four of my favorite foods:
1) Pizza - Papa Johns, LaRosas, Dominoes, Donatos, Unos, Angilos, etc. You name it - if it's in a "round pie", I'm on it.
2) Brownies - no nuts - just chocolate thank you! (My good friend Barb bought me some a few weeks ago at this yummy bakery. I dared anyone else in the family to touch them)
3) Fried cornbread - hey - I was raised southern. Get some fried cornbread and hot butter. YUM!
4) Beef Lo Mein - Maggie and I share this all the time.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1) At home
2) At home
3) At home
4) On vacation...
Four bloggers I am tagging:
1) Barb H.
2) Joanna B.
3) Heather P.
4) Rori K.
Hope ya'll enjoyed my long-winded responses. :)