Got a tag by the fabulous Amy Howe - have you SEEN this girl's work? It's amazing. Anyway, I love tag games. I love quizzes. The geek in me loves tests. It's really sad. So, I was HAPPY to fill out the tag questions immediately. (Have I ever mentioned my love for Jeopardy and Trivial Pursuit?)
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. I'll choose five super talented super nice gals:
Here are the questions.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was about 20 (I'm not 30 YET!) and a junior in college. I think my major was pre-law at the time. LOL! I was working at Globe Furniture Rentals as a bill collector and putting myself through school.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting ready for CHA in Atlanta. Gin-X had debuted at Memory Trends and this was my first "big" show.
Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
(Well - keep in mind that I'm pregnant right now)
1) Bagel Chips
4) Cheese (especially string cheese)
5) Chips and Salsa
Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
The entire Hot Fuss CD by the Killers
The entire soundtrack to Walk the Line
Anything Dixie Chicks
Anything New Kids on the Block (Hey - they'll be back one day!)
The entire "Bootie Shakin' Hits" CD that you can buy at Target - that was the day baby!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Pay off my house and give it to my niece to raise her daughter.
2) But a bigger house - probably in Florida because that's where Scott says we're living if we ever win the lotto.
3) Pay off the houses of my brothers and mom. Buy my mom a new car - whatever she wanted.
4) Put a trust fund aside for Maggie and the new baby
5) Become a SAHM
Five bad habits:
1) Picky eater
2) I bite my nails - so gross, but when the nerves start - I can't stop.
3) I swear too much sometimes.
4) I speak my mind too much.
5) I leave my shoes lying around the house.
Five things you like doing:
1) Date nights with Scott
2) Cuddling with Maggie
4) Crop nights with my friends
5) Dinner at my mom's on Wednesday nights.
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
1) Probably another dog or cat (daughter is allergic)
2) Guess Jeans (wore the dickens out of them when I was in high school. Now, I'm too fat)
3) A mini-van, although they look enticing
4) Leg warmers
5) Those lace gloves like Madonna wore in the 80's. (I had a pair - I think I was 7)
Five favorite toys:
My pocket Yahtzee (keeps me entertained while waiting)
My large-format scanner
First time you got kissed: How was it? Uh - yea - not going to talk about that. Let's just say it was some gross boy from St. Bernard and YUCK!
First time you drove a car: What kind of car? I learned to drive on my dad's Audi 5000. But, my first car was a Chevrolet Celebrity Super Sport. Two toned - black and grey. SHARP!
First time you scrapbooked: over 7 years ago - bought a kit at Franks Nursery and Crafts to do my wedding pictures. Oh the agony - deco scissors and all!
First time you went on a date: Saw Pretty Woman. I was too young. My daughter is not going on a date at 13. Period.
First time you fell in love: Well - I had a high school sweetheart but I don't think that my love for him was like my love for my husband. With him there was no trust - just this perceived notion of what a boyfriend should be. I cared deeply for him but with my husband - things are better and sweeter.
First time you cooked for someone: I made dessert for my dad when I was young. Got love him - he ate it. I remember it was a concoction mix of brownies and rice krispies. ICK!
First time you got on a plane: I was 19 and was going to Arizona. Nothing like a 3 hour flight to break you in!
First time you shaved your legs: I had an electric razor and I was probably around 11 or 12?
First time you put on make up: We used to play "make-up" like crazy when I was little. My mom gave me and my friends this big kit of stuff to play with. We'd play for HOURS.
First time you moved out of your home: I was 21 - it was a month and a half before my wedding. Scott and I got an apartment together. :)